Applicable Skills & Convenience That Fit Your Real World
How Golden Gate University Was Chosen
To compile the rankings, Washington Monthly reviewed data from the Department of Education’s Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) survey, the department’s new College Scorecard database and the College Board’s Annual Survey of Colleges.
The metrics that determined GGU’s rating include:
- services available for adult learners
- percent of adult students (age 25+)
- ease of transfer/enrollment
- flexibility of programs
- mean earnings of adult students ten years after entering college
- loan repayment of adult students five years after entering repayment
- research and scholarship
- tuition and fees for in-district students
More About GGU
For over 100 years, GGU’s purpose has been to educate adults who are balancing the complex demands of life. Our instructors are practicing professionals in some of the Bay Area’s largest and most successful organizations.