The Fund for GGU is the primary channel for unrestricted annual gifts to the university. Unrestricted gifts provide the university with flexibility to address the most urgent needs across every area of campus. During the last three years, unrestricted giving enabled the university to respond to unexpected student needs during a crippling pandemic. When you give to the Fund for Golden Gate University you strengthen our Five Pillars of Excellence.
- Innovation for Working Professionals – Creating non-traditional programming that embraces the flexibility working, full time and part time students need while completing their degrees or professional certificates. Your gifts allow GGU students to gain critical tools for leadership to serve in their communities.
- Respecting Individuals Need – Fifty-two percent of our students receive financial aid. GGU is committed to providing a transformative experience without burdening them with excessive debt. Your gifts close the gap between tuition and financial aid.
- Offering Practical Education – GGU degrees and certificate programs are grounded in a curriculum that has a sensible balance of theory and practice. Your gifts help retain and attract industry leaders and experts who provide exceptional professional education to our students.
- Prioritizing Diversity and Inclusion – GGU is dedicated to fostering a truly inclusive educational experience that embraces, understands, and supports every student. This pillar provides programmatic support for students from historically underrepresented groups. Your gifts create a learning environment in which students from all backgrounds can thrive.
- Specializing in Business, Law, and Public Services – These school-specific funds directly support the individual priorities of each professional school.
Alumni giving is a major indication of your endorsement of a GGU education. Our goal is to increase the alumni giving rate by 5% by December 2023. A gift of any size from $5 to $50,000 helps us secure the future education of GGU students for years to come. Give to the Fund for GGU today!